Kristi tagged me with this seven things people do not know about you thing. So I thought I would combine it with Flashback Friday.
- I won first place in knot tying as a Girl Scout! I still remember how to tie most of those knots!
- I do not like jello, I don't like food that moves. I Love Sushi!!! Go figure.
- I am terrified of high places but do not mind airplanes.
- I am fascinated by the paranormal. I love to read books with vampires and ghosts etc.
- I have auditory processing problems. I have to hear something the second time before I realize I have heard it at all.
- I love to plunder through drawers, attics, antique stores, junk stores, old jewelry. I would never plunder in someone's house without permission.
- I have been in a creative slump for over a year! It is most worrisome! The blog is the only new, sort of creative thing I've done lately
And a bonus, I was born in Germany and lived there until I was about 5 years old when we moved to the United States. I did not like to speak German because the children in the neighborhood made fun of me. Above photo taken in southern Germany around 1962.