Thursday, May 22, 2008

Seven Dwarves of Menopause





Someone sent this to me today and I thought it was hilarious. My thoughts exactly! This is my life right now. I take each day with a healthy dose of humor and wait for all of this to pass. Yesterday, my husband told me he loved me more than life itself, BUT...I sure was mean sometimes. I found myself wishing the entire male population a menstrual cycle, a few labor pains or a tweak on their sore breasts! For those of my young friends offering words of wisdom, don't even try...your day is coming! I say that with the utmost of love and sympathy...I am going to put my head in the freezer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tweak or a THUNDERBOLT? lol, just kidding.

So do you really think 'psycho' applies? Really? Should I be worried?

scchesleys said...

Do you think they should be carrying sharp tools?