Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Monday Musings

On turning a negative into a positive...


  • It is dreary and supposed to rain all week. We have been in a drought situation, water is good. Water is in a constant state of movement and fascinating to watch in all its forms.


  • My head hurts, my face hurts, my eyes are watering, however the azaleas, dogwoods, forsythia, wisteria and honeysuckle are absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking (in more ways than one).

  • Chocolate comes from a bean so it can be considered a vegetable, correct, or at the very least a legume.

Hillary misspoke as opposed to outright lying. To give her some credit we do get caught up in the moment and sometimes the story gets better each time we tell it. We in the Loose Lemons household refer to it as romancing the truth.

  • The door handle on my Boxster sprung a spring and what was to be a one day effort is now going to require an overnight stay at the repair shop. Thus causing me to drive father-in-law's big ole truck to the bank. It is interesting what you can see from that height. Parking too becomes an adventure. Who knew that when the door handle sprung its spring that the window would roll down and the interior light would come on when you encounter a bump in the road. Interesting stuff, huh...

  • Puzzlers... why do we still have soooo much laundry when just two (2) of us inhabit said household. We (ha,ha) do laundry as often now as we did when all the kiddies were home. We have an enormous amount of trash for two people. We spend as much on groceries for two as I did for five (this one is not difficult to figure out). Who is making such a mess in said house? (Two people, one cat) It must be the cat!!! Actually, I think little elves, brownies or fairies come out at night and play with our stuff and leave it everywhere.

I leave you with this inspirational thought from Mother Theresa:

May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

There you have it Random Monday Morning Musings.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could crack on Hillary, but I am SURE that I have 'enhanced' some of my own memories in my life. Selective memory, that is how I plan to stay happily married, LOL.