My dear husband and I have been married for eleven interesting years today! It has been an amazing rollercoaster ride for both of us! We have experienced every aspect of living, some good, some not so good. We have watched children grow up, experience some hard knocks, get married and have children. We have experienced reunions and sadly loss of family members and friends. Mostly we have loved each other, forgiven each other and laughed a whole lot!
I know everyone just loves my lists! I am an avid list maker...without further ado...11 reasons
my marriage works
- Laughter, no matter what we can always laugh together
- Adventure, he is always up to new things
- Passion, my husband is extremely passionate about everything he does, he never does anything halfway (except maybe honey do lists)
- Music, our home is never quiet unless I am there alone. Who else gets serenaded at 5:30 am?(Maybe not at 5:30 so much)
- Family is very important to both of us
- Bravery, me not so much, my husband will take risks and be successful with them
- Daring, again me not so much, we did dare each other to eat Sushi and now it is one of our favorite things to eat
- Ambitious, we both work hard to reap the benefits of a good life
- He thinks I am beautiful, intelligent and funny. Smart man!
- He rubs my feet with lotion, I scratch his back
- Generosity, we both make an effort to make each other feel special. Plus that sweet man gave me a Porsche Boxster for my birthday last year!
Happy Anniversary Hon, I love ya and heres to many, many more....