- people want to know...do you purchase birthday gifts for yourself? (well, heck yeah, I do)
- one of the gifts I gave myself...budgeted and donated money to disaster relief and other charitable causes...needs continue LONG after the holidays are over and done.
- have you thanked your parents (if you can) for "having" you whether by birth or by adoption? My Dad always said he was lucky because he was able to pick me :) I sure miss him!
- why is paperwork triplicated (I know it is probably not a word) and quadruplicated etc. anytime the government is involved? I blame them on my now poor eyesight...quit changing stuff already unless it is ABSOLUTELY beneficial to all.
- if you are driving a GIANT TRUCK or SUV do you not think it would be a really great idea to watch what you are doing...stop texting, put the phone down...use your mirrors for crying out loud and quit pulling out in front of me :)
- some months ago, a blog buddy wrote about a man (not her husband) that wished to have a polyamorous relationship...no surprise he and his wife have or are divorcing...new word for age old dilemma of how to have your cake and eat it too...just sayin...HE says it is for personal growth and development...hmmmpf...(A Big Raspberry to you Mr. Personal Growth and Development I'm Bored and Lack Committment) I hope you don't rub off on the little growth and developments and that Mrs. G & D has a great life without you.
- I really am striving to be the epitome of sweetness and light...some days a diamond, some days a stone!
- To quote the late, gorgeous and tragic Marilyn Monroe "If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my Best" for some reason this resonates with me...we each have our best and worst days!
- what happened to glamour and "dressing up" p.s. I am the worst offender these days...a life long family friend, a SAHM, always...always...put on makeup, fixed her hair and dressed in nice clothes before her husband arrived home from work.
- on that note...I seriously budget for my fabulous hairstylist every six weeks...too bad I am not photogenic and my hair IS always a mess when someone snaps a pic...what's up with that? I blame it on my personal temperature fluctuations (hot flashes)
Life is Good, Friends are Great, Our children are FABULOUS and our grandchildren are even MORE FABULOUS!!! Now if someone would just pass me some chocolate...life would be even better! She has electric boots, a mohair suit...I read it a magazinoooooooooooo...yes this song is still stuck in my head along with TURN THE BEAT AROUND (Miami Sound Machine) and I FEEL GOOD (James Brown) more than you asked for...we aim to please around here.
vintage (1954) mohair suit...love it!