Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To Be a Person Like That

Dear Dot Dot,

In remembrance of your wonderful life and because you have been on my mind much...because you were such a kind, thoughtful, giving person...because your humanitarian efforts raised the bar for all of us...I pledge to do at least one anonymous act of kindness every day of December...more so than usual. Til we meet again my friend...you are sorely missed...even though I can sometimes feel of your kind spirit and often snarky humor...love you always!

8 comments:

Pippa * Jeanne said...

What a beautiful way to remember her, Connie! And a beautiful photo, too.

Christy Peake said...

Tears...

Anita said...

I miss her, too.

Anonymous said...

She surely must have been kind to feed the gulls.. those things are VULTURES!

PS: I AM NOT WEARING THAT DRESS FOR REAL. Please God.

daffy said...

The photo is lovely!
You are honouring her memory in a wonderful way!
xx

beth said...

what a wonderful tribute....

and yes...I mean no....please don't tell me how warm you are as we sink below zero tonight....

I just threw a snowball at you :)

rochambeau said...

Hi Connie,
Thank you for this beautiful tribute to your dear friend.
We can all learn from her beauty.
xox
Constance

Relyn Lawson said...

I am sorry you lost your dear friend. But, I feel so glad for you that you had such an inspiring, wonderful friend.