Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mostly Not Famous

Stephanie over at Please Stop Bouncing invited her fabulous blog readers to play along...

Today I am going to pretend that I am Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton… except, I’ll be me and I’m not famous… or an actor.

1. What is your favorite word? Just One??? My word this year is Believe!

2. What is your least favorite word? No

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Colors, textures, nature

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Negativity in any form

5. What is your favorite curse word? Me...curse, are you kidding.

6. What sound or noise do you love? water moving i.e. waves, fountains, streams

7. What sound or noise do you hate? the sound of snapping chewing gum, yuk!

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Food Network Star

9. What profession would you not like to do? Mortician

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well done, what took you so long!!! I am so glad to see you again!
...Now about that candlestick from the Holy Land...

This was rather fun...so join us and play too!!!

12 comments:

campbell said...

CONNIE you are so funny! I am laughing so hard right now. I needed a good laugh today, thanks. I just love you so much.. you are the best!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your responses, but I'm too tired to answer these questions tonight.

that girl said...

Haha! The candlestick from Holy Land! Too funny!

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I love these things. They really let us get a peak into someone's head and life.

Unknown said...

But what of the butcher and baker?

scchesleys said...

I want to hear about the candlestick!

Rosezilla (Tracie Walker) said...

Oh, fun. You would be smacking me all the time, though, because I am an incurable gum snapper.

Connie said...

the candlestick is a story for another day!!!

smj said...

Connie, Since I was the one who bought the candlesticks and carried them home from Jerusalem I LOVED this. Your sense of humor is amazing!!! Next time I go, I'm bringing you home candlesticks!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I love those interviews. Your answers were fun. I share a couple of the answers with you--being inspired by color and loving the sound of waves.

I've always thought what I want God to say is, "Welcome home."

Hayden Tompkins said...

Er, candlestick?

Anonymous said...

Connie, really enjoyed your answers! In fact, they inspired me to play along. It is the first time I've done something like this.

Hope you are so well!
(hugs)