Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I LOVE the COAST!!!

Sand, Sea, Sun and Family...Pure Delight. Garden City Pier...about a block from our condo.






I was able to snap a few pictures before this little guy jumped into the swimming pool thus necessitating a fully clothed, camera in pocket rescue mission! Alas, my tiny camera is dead.
I have unearthed an ancient Kodak that still takes semi-decent pictures. I will sit in Loose Lemon land and covet Bouncy's, CWG's and Christy's new cameras and the absolutely fabulous photos on their blogs. Sigh... I did not realize how distraught I would be not having a camera at the ready...for those moments...

One unhappy little girl...
My Mom and I will be heading back to the coast sometime on Wednesday for more adventures!
See ya next week!




7 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Your camera dying is a blessing in disguise - you have a great eye and need better equipment more equally suited to your talent. Creative people "see" things differently and I believe this gift transposes itself in many ways - an eye for great photos is one. I'll get off the soapbox now..LOL.. Before you order - talk to me!!

Connie said...

thank you...I am not sure I can manage all the bells and whistles LOL!

Christy Peake said...

You can!! I'll help you anyway I can. I need a camera buddy! It's really not that hard to USE the camera - good shots are all in the user - really. I didn't believe this at first but when people buy expensive cameras and use them like a point and shoot - you can tell. Okay, I'm still on my soapbox aren't I. LOL

Anonymous said...

Amen to Christy's comment. My pictures look pretty pathetic compared to yours, but then many of them are taken with my Blackberry.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I want to go to the beach now!

Relyn Lawson said...

You make me long, long I tell you for the ocean. I am landlocked in the middle of the country. GEEZE - I need more ocean in my life.

SE'LAH... said...

Hi Connie!

Just wanted to thank you for keeping the connection going. I appreciate all your visits and comments and look forward to getting back to normal routine when school starts hopefully.

Glad you are enjoying the summer and the coast with the family.