- I am an anglophile.
- I desperately want to go on an Alaskan cruise.
- I have experienced a supernatural occurrence. I honestly believe I was visited by something evil and had to pray it away! And pray I did!!!
- I sometimes read 3 different books at the same time. I read one for awhile and switch to a different one and so on.
- I want to be an adventurer but stuff scares me. Or grosses me out.
- I have OCD tendencies and must squash my need to be a control freak!
- Occasionally, since childhood, I crave sliced, salted raw potatoes.
Whew! That's done. A little update on the fifty things to do before I turn 50: I attended the release of Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer with my friends and hundreds of screaming teenagers, I have read 8 books, I will be going to the coast with some friends to obtain the henna tattoo on August 30th. Much to my ultimate dismay I have not lost one single solitary stinking pound yet. I am making slow progress on knitted caps - it is really hard to knit when it is 100 plus degrees - it is totally a mind thing. A promise is a promise and the 50 caps will be completed by January 24th. I am still accepting brilliant ideas to be compiled on my list of things to do.
Totally random and unrelated, the following cartoon had me laughing out loud. Oh the joys of parenthood!!!
I remember when my daughters snuck off and got belly button piercings. Good Grief!