Some days, weeks or months are better than others...I am feeling a little inclined towards burrowing under the covers and "hiding out" sigh...the thought comes to my mind...And It Came To Pass. It is True, in a twinkling of an eye...those desperate moments pass and the sun comes out shining brighter than ever!!!
A few tunes I've been humming lately reminiscent of "ole blue eyes" Frank Sinatra...a few lines from the song...High Hopes
Next time you're found, with your chin on the ground
There a lot to be learned, so look around
Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant
But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes
So any time you're gettin' low'stead of lettin' go
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant...
And..."Would like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar, be better off than you are or would you rather be...a mule...a pig..." I'll take the star and the moonbeams thank you!
Blessings abound and today I am thankful
- for a most glorious bright sunshiney day with a delicious crisp breeze
- a Friday ALL TO MYSELF...some homecaring, birthday party set up, a little self care
- hair appointment on Saturday morning which means the lovely Laurel will make me beautiful...plus she'll wash my hair...that is joy!
- Super Hero birthday party for Hunter who turned 5 on Tuesday...I am thinking I will be Super Nonnee
- my husband telling me that I am the BEST part of his life (I love you too, honey)
- for a list of blessings that could go on and on
I do have a grateful heart...I do have days when I do not remember this as well...I am always able to shift my thinking...eventually. Wishing you moonbeams in a jar and a weekend of swinging on stars!!!